Luxury Club in Northern CA is hiring an experienced Assistant Controller. Responsible for the management of all Member assessments and delinquencies of dues. Assists & guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures. Must have HOA, Residential…
* Responsible for directing the in-bound Financial Services Contact Centers.
* Responsible for the development and management of department’s strategic business plan & budget.
* Foster and maintain positive working relationships with all divisions, regions, and outside vendors to ensure compliance on lender contract and corporate policy.
* Create and implement personnel and operational standards and processes that support the business plan.
* Identifies and implements continuous improvement opportunities.
* Monitors and reports on department’s performance and output.
* Assist in developing policies and procedures regarding contract terms and usage for the sales force and contract processing to ensure compliance of contract law and corporate policies.
* Directs activities of Financial Services Reporting & Analysis team
* Maintain effective communication with all divisions and regions to ensure compliance with corporate policies and lender contracts.
* Must have minimum 5 years management experience in a customer service call center with a proven track record.
* Must have Bachelor’s degree.
* Must possess a sound knowledge of Accounting practices and an in depth knowledge of technology available in a Contact Center environment.