**Please note that this is a fully remote role and location flexibility is offered for this position.**
Ensures application availability and quality across all Hotel commercial systems. Supports Sr. Director, IT Strategic Systems and acts as liaison for vendors and partners, both internal and external. Serves as business unit project manager and partners with business unit leaders and team members to deliver all day-to-day and project-related functions.
- Participates in and support incident, problem, change and configuration management for Commercial Systems and applications.
- Manages application upgrades, lifecycle projects, and tasks; support high application availability objectives and mitigate downtime risks.
- Participates in planning and execution of systems upgrades, implementation of new systems, and system enhancements. Participates in testing, where applicable, and works with IT on implementation plan and support process.
- Supports field and Corporate Commercial by assisting in the development of training solutions and training materials to aid in onboarding new team members and onboarding new systems or applications, ensuring consistent practices across the brand.
- Partners closely with Corporate Commercial to assist in formulating and maintaining Commercial Systems operating guidelines and training support materials.
- Business support for all Commercial Systems integrations/interfaces, liaising with IT and/or vendor to ensure proper data flow and function.
- Field, plan and coordinate additional business unit projects, as needed. Partner with internal teams and external vendors to ensure timely and accurate execution.
- Assists in the prioritization of all outstanding Commercial Systems issues and handles the day-to-day management of the vendors to insure efficient and productive support for all outstanding issues.
- Partners with Sr. Director, IT Strategic Systems to help facilitate, monitor, and prioritize business unit projects, functions, and special tasks.
- Helps support partnership and relationship between IT and Hotel Commercial, IT Infrastructure Services, IT Networking, IT Security Governance, and all other related internal business units, as required.
- Assists in executing and providing systems audit requirements.
- Assist in the opening of new hotel builds and or transitions in setting new team leaders and team members up for success in opening with Commercial Systems setup, training, and any other requirements.
- 2-5 years’ experience managing commercial systems in a hotel/hospitality environment REQUIRED.
- 1-3 years leading a team of 1-3 entry level team members.
- Thorough knowledge of Synxis, Delphi FDC, OPERA PMS, Nor1 or similar commercial systems
- schedules to reflect business needs of the hotel.
- Ability to travel upon request for day trips or up to but not limited to 14 days at a time.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related area. Hospitality management, Technology.
If interested in this great opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org