Exclusive Private Country club in beautiful Virginia has an opening for an experienced F&B professional to manage their fast-paced, casual dining restaurant. Manager will be responsible for the entire daily operation of the restaurant, including hiring, training & preparing/managing the budget. Must have a minimum of 5 years of similar, supervisory experience in a restaurant, resort, hotel, or club environment. College degree in Hospitality Management or Business preferred. Base salary range is $50,000– $55,000 + full benefits. Please contact Angie Futrell at email@example.com
Next Move Hospitality Search has unique positions available for Interior Designers & Construction Project Management professionals. Must have hospitality experience.
1) Sr. Interior Designer, Nevada
2) Interior Designer, Nevada
3) Vice President of Interior Design, Dubai, UAE
4) Vice President of Construction Project Management, Dubai, UAE
Searching for experienced DOSM & DOS for Washington, DC. Candidates must have solid Sales background in upscale/luxury property with proven history of success at Director level with strong leadership skills. Must have ability to plan, direct & manage the Hotel’s sales strategy. Responsible for preparing the annual budget and sales and marketing expenses, adhering to financial constraints. Send resume to Lisa@NextMoveHS.com.
* Responsible for directing the in-bound Financial Services Contact Centers.
* Responsible for the development and management of department’s strategic business plan & budget.
* Foster and maintain positive working relationships with all divisions, regions, and outside vendors to ensure compliance on lender contract and corporate policy.
* Create and implement personnel and operational standards and processes that support the business plan.
* Identifies and implements continuous improvement opportunities.
* Monitors and reports on department’s performance and output.
* Assist in developing policies and procedures regarding contract terms and usage for the sales force and contract processing to ensure compliance of contract law and corporate policies.
* Directs activities of Financial Services Reporting & Analysis team
* Maintain effective communication with all divisions and regions to ensure compliance with corporate policies and lender contracts.
* Must have minimum 5 years management experience in a customer service call center with a proven track record.
* Must have Bachelor’s degree.
* Must possess a sound knowledge of Accounting practices and an in depth knowledge of technology available in a Contact Center environment.
Luxury Club in Northern CA is hiring an experienced Assistant Controller. Responsible for the management of all Member assessments and delinquencies of dues. Assists & guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures. Must have HOA, Residential or Club Finance experience. Generous benefits package! Send resume to Lisa@NextMoveHS.com.
Searching for a talented & experienced Director of Operations for a luxury boutique Hotel in New York City. This Executive Committee position will oversee Rooms and Food & Beverage/Culinary. Candidates must have 5 star/luxury experience in both Front Office & F&B. Benefits package includes competitive base salary, bonus potential, & generous health/EC benefits.
Hiring highly experienced Public Relations and Communications Manager for a stunning, award-winning luxury Resort in the South Florida area. This unique opportunity offers a generous base salary and comprehensive benefits package. Must have the ability to develop and execute public relations initiatives to optimize positive awareness of the resort. Must have excellent communication, time management & organizational abilities, with established media contacts and relationships. Send resume to Lisa@NextMoveHS.com.